17-18 Program Year Camps
Winter Camp Information will be posted November 1st.
Spring Break Camp Information will be posted February 15th.
Summer Day Camp information will be posted May 25th.
QUESTIONS? Please contact our office at 503-785-8520 EXT 0
• Dress for mess and all kinds of weather! We will be outside A LOT!
• Fun local outings on Wednesdays
• Friday Field Trips
If you've not ever used us for ECE, After The Bell or School's Out Day Camp, NEW FAMILIES - CLICK HERE!! to set up your SchoolcareWorks account. Click Yearly Enrollment. Click on your home school (e.g. if your student attends Beavercreek Elementary, click the enroll button for Beavercreek). If you do not attend an Oregon City Elementary School call the Eastham office for information. 503.785.8520 There is a $75.00 registration fee per family.
Not sure if you have a SchoolcareWorks account? Call us! We are here to help! 503-785-8520 (press 0)
By signing up your child for OCCE camps you are aware of and agree to the following:
* The adventure begins at Eastham Community Center, 1404 7th Street, Oregon City, OR. (unless otherwise noted)
* Space is limited. Check scheduling deadlines to avoid disappointment.
* Camp days are prescheduled only, our camp does not offer a drop-in option.
* Schedule carefully. There are no refunds or credits for unused or canceled days. This includes switching days.
* Drop off as early as 7:00AM - Pick up no later than 6:00PM. ($5 per minute late pick up fee).
* Campers should come dressed and prepared for adventure.
* To maximize your campers adventure, please arrive by 8:30AM.
** EMERGENCY CAMP NUMBER: 7:00AM - 4:00PM call 503-785-8520, x0; after 4:00 PM call 971-777-9176.
On Field Trip Days :
* Please plan to have your camper at camp by 8:30 AM on field trip days
* Camp is open until 6pm on field trip days (or until bus arrival back to Eastham).
* Most field trips return by 4:30PM (traffic permitting).
Let us know what your needs are. Call the Eastham Office at 503.785.8520 ext 0.