Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9:30 AM-4:00 PM
- Booklet / comb binding
- Cutting and padding
- Laminating (charged by the foot)
- Die cutting (bring your own paper)
- Print orders take a minimum of 3-4 working days (which includes courier delivery) for turn around time. Please add an additional day if the number of working days include a Wednesday, as I am not here that day. The more time allowed, the better.
- Your building administrator or secretary must sign print orders, or they will be returned to you. You MUST fill in a date needed. We will not place any printing priority on “asap”.
- Comb binding requests should be larger than 60 single sided sheets of paper and must be authorized/signed by your administrator. Jobs under that number will be created as a “magazine” format. Magazine booklets are limited to a maximum of 100 single sided sheets. If you have questions, please call.
- Astrobright paper is for flyers and art projects only (no homework pages please—this is to help reduce costs within our district)
- The printer/print center does not laminate for you. There is a laminating machine available for your use at the print center.
- All products are recyclable/reusable from this department. Please feel free to send products back to be repurposed.
- Review Printing Prices (PDF) and Paper Color and Size Chart (PDF)
- Download and print the Printing Order Form (PDF)
- Fill in print order details
- Send Print Order Form along with your additional materials via District Courier to Printing Services