Google Backup and Sync
1) Launch Backup and Sync from Google within the applications folder. If you don’t see it in your applications folder, you may download and install it from https://www.google.com/drive/download/backup-and-sync.
2) Click GET STARTED
3) Click Sign in with your browser instead
4) Enter your email address and click NEXT
5) Enter your username, password and then click LOGIN
6) Click ALLOW to grant Backup and Sync access to your Google account
7) Click GOT IT
8) Select the folders you want to back up and then click NEXT. Important: Make sure the files being backup up to Google do not contain any student information.
9) Uncheck Sync My Drive to this computer
10) Click START.