1. Launch Text Edit from the Applications folder
2. Type a message that is unique to you for testing printing
3. Go to File -> Print. Choose the Copier. The print details window should open.
4. Click on the TextEdit drop down box and choose Job Log.
5. Enter your user code in the User ID field. Choose Locked Print from the "Job Type" drop down. Enter your user code in the Password filed. Check the Enable User Code box. Enter your user code in the User Code field.
6. Choose Save Current Settings as Preset… from the Presets drop down.
7. Name the preset the same name as the copier and select Only this printer. Click OK
8. Click Print. You must print something to the copier for the Presets to save to your computer.