Threat of Harm
This system is designed for use with student who are engaged in circumstances that suggest the potential for aggression directed at other people. Consult the flow chart outlined in the Student Threat/Management System -Level 1 PROTOCOL.
Documentation and Forms:
- Student Threat/Management System- Level 1 Protocol (PDF)- This protocol outlines the general process and procedure for a Level -1 Threat of Harm. All concerns regarding the potential for harm to others should begin with a review of this protocol.
- Student Witness Interview- Level 1 -Forms for interviewing students who may have witnessed a concern regarding a threat of harm
- Teacher/Staff Questionnaire -Level 1-Forms for interviewing staff
- Student Interview -Level 1-Forms needed to interview student of concern
- Parent/Guardian Level 1- Forms for interviewing parent(s)/Guardian
- Plan to Protect Targeted or Victimized Student- Documentation forms to outline district's plan to protect others
- Notification Letter-Example letter for written communication to legal guardians of threatened or victimized students
- Notification Log-Documentation log for the required notifications to legal guardians of threatened or victimized students