For the 2017-18 school year, Oregon City Schools will be accepting applications for open spots in Kindergarten at Jennings Lodge and ninth and tenth grades at Oregon City High School.
Applications must be received between March 1st and April 1st, 2017. If there are more applicants than open spots, a lottery will determine admission. Families will be notified of admission by mid-April. Students admitted are considered permanent residents of Oregon City unless they withdraw.
Jennings Lodge is home to both our regular education program and a bilingual Spanish program.
Beyond having the highest graduation rate in the state, Oregon City High School offers the following:
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Credit Courses
- Rich Offering of Electives
- Over Thirty-five Activity Clubs
- Nationally Recognized Athletic Programs
- Award-Winning Band and Choir
- Art and Drama Courses
- Army Junior Reserve Officer’s Training Corps (JROTC)
To apply, please return between March 1st and April 1st to complete the online form that will be available.